Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Following even through the Clouds of School

Summer break has ended for me and God has blessed me with classes I enjoy. I just thank Him for putting me in school, that I may continue to exercise my mind for His glory. School has helped with my time management, keeping me away from idle time. But school has also brought me back to worldly thinking. Pray that I may overcome these distractions with the Holy Spirit, and the Word of God.

The classes I'm taking are Architecture 64, Draft 202 and PEG Basketball. I really enjoy these classes and none of the studies are that difficult that deals with holiness. Their are some issue with some classes. In basketball, during games, I can get really prideful and self-centered. May I be reminded that I follow Christ in everything I do, even in basketball.

The people surrounding me can get really dangerous for me. For they express things that may effect my holiness, involving lust, blasphemous sayings, worldly philosophy, even just simple rudeness. I need to continue to follow my King even how I deal with these things when I cross by them. Sometimes I just get really mad and begin to hate them when I should pray for them and for them to repent for their sins. I even have to be aware of not letting them influence me. I must remind myself that school is also a ministry given by God. Pray that I may share the Gospel to my school and may the seeds grow through the power of my King.

(readers) My this post assist you in your studies at school. Summer is ending for you students as well. May you continue to follow Christ and for those who don't know of Christ. May these post reveal to you Jesus Christ.

Lead On, Oh King Eternal, may you strengthen us through our studies

1 comment:

  1. Amen! But we must not forget to show love and respect to everyone... but in doing so, never compromising truth!

    ReplyDelete