Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Edge Up

On December 26th, 2011 I gave myself a haircut.  I have been doing it for quite a while since: 1.) It's free.  I would like to go to the barbershop but I just don't have a proper budget for it yet.  2.) I wanted to see if I can do it.  Anyways for this haircut I gave myself an edge up because my widow's peak was somewhat messy.  I ended up getting a messy edge up though.  Here is how it looks like:
(Taking a picture of yourself feels weird)
My little sister laughed and said that I had a big forehead.  My Ate said that my edge up isn't clean.  Anyways I just wanted to put this to give you a "head's up" that I will be trying to blog this year and more consistently.  Enjoy the New Year.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that you'll be blogging more! I'll definitely be following!

    ReplyDelete